Publicizing your event on SYC Life
NOTE: The following service is temporarily not available. We hope to make it available again in the future. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause for you. Please consider posting your events in the forums, the most active part of this site.
SYC Life is visited by hundreds of people every day. Prime placement space is available on the home page as a free service to the Southern York County community. To qualify for this free service the event must be:
- Located in Southern York County
- Sponsored by a non-profit organization
- Open to the public
- A non-repeating event, e.g., not a weekly/monthly/quarterly event (annual is fine)
If you are interested in having your group’s event promoted on SYC Life, please submit the following via email to :
- Promotional text suitable for publishing that describes/promos the event and provides all particulars, such as date, time, location, and cost. Minimum length is 100 words and maximum length is 200 words. Only well written promos can be published (you know, full sentences and such!) and must be submitted as either plain text or Microsoft Word format (PDF’s, brochures, fliers, etc. are not accepted).
- Any photos and/or images that you would like to include, in JPG, PNG, or GIF format. Don’t worry about sizing them.
- Be sure to include contact name, organization name, and event name.
It can take a week or so to get posted after we have all verbiage and images, so allow plenty of time. When schedules are tight, it takes longer! We often stage multiple listings by the same organization so that only one appears at a time. This is an absolutely free service!
Note: Please be sure to check that all of the above requirements are met and instructions followed. We unfortunately do not have time to follow up on non-qualifying or incomplete submissions.